Fol-Da-Tank Forest Service Water Tank
- $475.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
FolDaTank Forest Service Model
The FolDaTank Forest Service Model is a self-supporting frameless portable water tank have been designed to meet the most stringent requirements of rural/urban fire fighting.
Problems with inadequate or unusable supplies of water are eliminated by the use of open-top self-supporting portable water tanks.
In remote areas, the self-supporting tanks are designed for standby water containment and water shuttling situations and they provide a continuous portable water supply.
In remote areas, the SST may be filled by pumping water from a natural water source, such as a stream or creek, with a small gas-operated pump.
As the self-supporting tank begins to fill with water, its unique design allows it to become self-supporting automatically.
- Special high sides
- Self-Supporting – No framework – No assembly
- No foot pump is necessary
- Heavy duty vinyl
- 500 – 5000 gallon 22 oz. vinyl or 30 oz. vinyl available
- All seams welded for longer life
- Unique Ethafoam collar – No need to inflate
- Onion and Pumpkin style design
- Easy lift grab handles are placed evenly around the base of the tank for easy setup
- 4 support rings
- Compact storage bag included
- All self-supporting tanks are supplied with one threaded flange coupling installed
- Any number and size of hose connections can be added for bottom drafting
- 6,000 – 20,000 tanks are made from 40 oz. high tear strength UV resistant vinyl with 2″ welded heat sealed seams.
- Air collars available
- Special lettering available
- All self-supporting tanks come with 1- aluminum flange 1.5″ – 6.0″ male or female and a protective flap
- Extra flanges available
- Lifetime warranty on fabric seams
- Couplings are available: NST*, NPSH*, Storz, Cam*, and custom threads*
- *Indicate male or female connections available
|Part No.||Volume US gal/liters||Open Dimensions ft/m (H x Top Dia. x Base Dia.)||Folded Dimensions (Approx.) in/mm (L x Dia.)||Weight lb/kg|
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.