Scotty Bravo Backpack Foam Pump
- Free Shipping
The Scotty Bravo Backpack Foam Pump is an ultra-comfortable method to carry liquids used during fire operations.
Bravo Backpack Features:
- Ultra-comfortable method to carry liquids used during fire operations
- Consists of a Cordura high-visibility yellow outer shell with a replaceable flexible inner bladder
- Fully padded and adjustable shoulder and sternum straps
- Shoulder strap equipped with clip for pump storage when not in use
- Spine protecting center padding
- 2" wide waist belts which can be rolled up and stored in onboard pockets if not used
- 2" wide carry handle on top of the backpack
- Gear pocket on left hand side for storage of hand pump, shovels, etc
- Equipment pocket for small item storage
- Transparent window for label (display crew name/number)
- Backpack has a capacity of 6 gallons (22 L)
- 4" filling opening includes removable debris screen and lid with retaining strap
- 3/4" GHT hose connection located at bottom center of backpack
- Dimensions (empty): 24" H x 20" W
Foam Hand Pump Features:
- All the components and features of the 4000 water hand pump with the addition of a foam eductor, foam reservoir and air- aspirating nozzle
- Eliminates the need to batch mix foam in the back pack
- Each time the pump draws in water, foam concentrate is educted at 1% into the pump chamber
- Air-aspirating nozzle generates foam when the pump is discharged
- Foam reservoir will hold 17 fl oz (500 ml) of Class A Foam which will mix approximately 25 gallons (95 L) of water
4003 Nozzle Specifications:
|Max Operating PSI
|3gpm @ 60psi
|25' @ 100psi
|200psi (14 BAR)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.