Hale HPX300-B18 Skid Mount Firefighting Pump
- Free Shipping
The Hale HPX300-B18 Skid Mount Firefighting Pump is a medium pressure, medium volume fire pump.
350 GPM @ 40 PSI
225 GPM @ 75 PSI
120 GPM @ 100 PSI
The pump body and head are coupled together with a stainless steel bank clamp which allows for quick pump removal for servicing.
X Base Features:
- Maxstream pump without base fuel tank - configured for easy installation by truck builders
- Exhaust primer
- Electric Start with manual recoil backup
- Mounted to a steel skid base plate that can easily be mounted into any vehicle
- Rail base includes all required hardware and vibration isolators
- Control Panel (ships loose) with mounted single discharge gauge and engine controls is included as standard
- 6' wiring harness
- Discharge gauge
- Priming lever
- Start button
- ON/OFF switch
- Oil warning light
- Throttle control
- Flows ranging from 120 GPM @ 100 PSI to 350 GPM @ 40 PSI
- Ultra-reliable Briggs & Stratton 18-HP 4-cycle V-Twin gasoline engine
- Electric start with recoil backup
- Anodized aluminum alloy pump head and body
- Pump head and body coupled together with stainless steel band clamp for easy serviceability
- Bronze impeller and renewable wear rings
- Self-adjusting mechanical seal
- Exhaust gas venturi priming
- 3.0" NPT / 4.0" Victaulic suction connection; 3.0" NPT discharge
|Length:|| ||21 inches|
|Width:|| ||18 inches|
|Height:|| ||20 inches|
|Weight:|| || 163 lbs (74 kg) |
|Suction Connection:|| ||3.0" Female NPT / 4.0" Victaulic|
|Discharge Connection:|| ||3.0" Female NPT|
|Body and Head:|| ||Lightweight, high strength, anodized aluminum|
|Pump Shaft:|| ||Engine shaft with bronze sleeve|
|Impeller:|| ||Enclosed type, silicon bronze|
|Clearance Rings:|| ||Renewable type, bearing bronze|
|Gear Box:|| ||Direct drive|
|Priming:|| ||Exhaust venturi|
|Type:|| ||Low Pressure, High Volume|
|Max Pressure (PSI):|| ||120 PSI|
|Max Flow (GPM):|| ||375 GPM|
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.