Dragon Fire X2 Structural Firefighter Gloves
- Free Shipping
(UL 2018 certification)
The Dragon Fire X2 Structural Firefighter Gloves come with extreme dexterity with no sacrifice of protection.
Full and complete natural leather outer shell:
- Premium Italian top grain cow and swine hide
- No fabric utilized on outer shell Unequaled wet grip strength
- Strategic wear and grip pads on finger tips / thumb
- Excellent cut / rip / abrasion resistance
- Overall anatomically correct ergonomic design
- Extreme dexterity with no sacrifice of protection
- Glove refuses to harden or stiffen and remains soft / pliable after repeated use
- Glove conforms and takes on unique hand signature of user after repeated use
- Hand is effortlessly able to be inserted and removed when glove and or hand is wet or sweat
- Liner remains intact (no pull out) and is guaranteed
- Critical palm and back of hand have highest obtainable certification
- TPP rating of greater than 60
- Each pair packaged with versatile reusable utility bag and Velcro glove strap
Thermal Urethane Vapor Barrier:
- Proprietary formulation specifically designed for the fire service
- Robotic welded seams (not glued)
- 350% elongation prior to burst (memory free performance)
- Degradation (melt point) well above NFPA requirements
- Superior liquid penetration resistance
- Multiple sizes to accommodate various glove sizing
Kovenex Thermal Liner:
- Revolutionary fabric made from a special patented blend of High-performance fibers
|Sizes:|| || 2X Small, X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, 2X Large, (3X Large non-NFPA rated) |
|Wrist Options:|| ||Gauntlet|
|Finger Lengths:|| ||Standard or Cadet (offers a length which is approximately 1/2 inch shorter than standard gloves), *Note: Cadet sizes offered in Gauntlet style only.|
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.