Citrosqueeze PPE and Turnout Gear Cleaner
- Calculated at Checkout
CitroSqueeze Turnout Gear & PPE Cleaner is the leading technical detergent available in North America for the safe cleaning of oil, soot, grease, and other hydrocarbon contaminants from all types of PPE apparel and FR clothing. Simple to use, biodegradable, and uniquely effective, CitroSqueeze gets the job done – from fire hall turnouts to oilfield coveralls.
CitroSqueeze has been the leader and #1 choice for cleaning fire fighters' PPE for over 20 years. CitroSqueeze has cleaned for over the past two decades an estimated 2 million sets of gear, and without one incident of damaging any cleaned apparel.
It is the ONLY NFPA 1851 compliant PPE turnout gear cleaner that has been tested extensively by the industry’s textile suppliers, such as:
- Dupont – for cleaning Nomex
- Southern Mills – for cleaning PBI and Kevlar fabrics
- W.L. Gore & Assocs. – (Germany) for cleaning Gore-tex
- 3M Products – for cleaning specific Scotchlite Retroreflective Fire Coat Trims #8486/7, 9825, 8930, 8935, 8986/7, 9910 and 9486/7
- Safety Components International, Inc. & CIBA Specialty Chemicals – for cleaning the isodri System (outer shell fabric)
- Stedfast Moisture Barriers – for cleaning Stedair 3000, Stedair 4000 and Stedair GOLD
- #1 choice for cleaning firefighters' PPE for over 20 years
- NFPA 1851 complaint
- Tested and proven safe by the industry's textile suppliers
- Engineered to bond and remove oil, soot, grease, and other hydrocarbon contaminants
- Near neutral pH and biodegradable
- 2 million+ sets of gear cleaned with ZERO incidents of damaging any apparel
- Available in quarts, gallons, 5 gallon pails, and 55 gallon drums
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.