CMC Axum Tech Pack
- Free Shipping
CMC Axum Tech Pack
The CMC Axum Tech Pack is strong, rugged, and ready to work at height.
The Axum supports gear organization and storage with an exterior pocket, sewn gear loops, 3 interior tie-off loops, and 2 interior handles for attaching more gear or holding the bag open to stuff it full. The cinch-top closure provides extended capacity. An extra closure strap keeps water out and contains gear inside. Named after an ancient obelisk, the Axum is long-lasting and durable.
The exterior is Double Ripstop nylon with Carbonate coating on both sides, which provides superior abrasion and water resistance. The Axum is simple and streamlined. The waist belt is removable when carrying light loads. It is built for travel and includes a business / team card holder that fits CMC’s Rope Bag Card Set.
- Primarily designed for carrying rope
- Exterior pocket for organizing personal items, tools, or components
- Sewn gear loops for quick access to equipment and easy storage
- 3 interior loops for tying off rope or carabiner (1 front, 1 back, 1 bottom)
- 2 interior handles for holding bag open or attaching carabiners
- Water drainage hole on the bottom for letting gear dry out
- Adjustable shoulder straps and comfortable padded back
- Cinch-top closure allows extended capacity
- Extra closure strap to keep water out and gear contained
- Waist belt can be removed when carrying light loads
- Main fabric: 840D (denier) Nylon Double Ripstop with Carbonate coating on both sides
- Carbonate is a specialized PU coating that is very durable and has superior abrasion and water resistance
- Interior fabric: Nylon 210T (tex) Taffeta Ripstop with water-resistant coating
- Business / team card holder, fits CMC’s Rope Bag Card Set
|Weight||Dimensions (Body)||Dimensions (Total)||Volume (Total)||Rope Capacity (11 MM)||Color|
|1.71 KG (3.76 LB)||69 X 23 X 36 CM (27 X 9 X 14 IN)||92 X 23 X 36 CM (36 X 9 X 14 IN)||75 L (4577 CI)||244 M (800 FT)||BLACK / GRAY|
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.